Point of Difference
Our point of difference is our commitment to building genuine lasting relationships with our clients by going “above and beyond”. We have a significant amount of industry experience amongst our team with our key audit personnel hands-on throughout the audit process.
We believe we can build these lasting relationships by becoming the trusted assurance solution and by bringing our value added services to the “table”.
We are passionate about audit and aim to be the trusted assurance solution.
AAC is dedicated to engaging with our clients to forge enduring relationships based on accountability, knowledge sharing, trust and technical expertise.
We aim to provide a hands-on service with our key audit personnel actively involved in all stages of the audit process.
Who We Are
Augmented Audit Co (AAC) is an independent team of audit professionals with extensive experience in providing assurance services to a wide range of private sector, not-for-profit and public sector clients.
We pride ourselves in caring for our clients and our people. We believe in building strong client relationships and delivering reliable and relevant outcomes.
- Our head office is based in Ashmore, Gold Coast and our Brisbane office in Kangaroo Point.
- Our key audit personnel have enhanced their extensive skills both locally and internationally with experience from Tier 1 and large mid-tier accounting firms.
- AAC utilises the cloud-based audit software “MyWorkpapers” which complies with the Australian Auditing Standards Clarity framework.
- The use of technology is a key aspect of AAC’s approach and methodology, ensuring an efficient, effective and compliant audit process.
Our Key Audit Personnel
Robert has over three decades of public accounting experience including commercial experience, both locally and internationally, since he graduated from Queensland University with a BCom Accounting, in 1979.
Robert is well versed in the auditing requirements for various entities; he also has a background in business accounting and advisory services.
By nature, Robert has a keen eye for detail, is very precise and methodical in his approach – traits that suitably complement his chosen field of expertise.
Jessica has over 14 years’ experience in providing assurance and risk mitigation services to a wide range of private sector, not-for-profit and public sector clients.
Jessica has an excellent reputation for building strong client relationships and exceeding client expectations. Key attributes Jessica brings to client relationships include client care, a wealth of experience as well as the agility to respond expediently to emerging risks and changes within organisations and to think outside the box to ensure the presentation of tailored assurance solutions that add value.
Natalia has more than 15 years of international experience with significant exposure to Audit and Financial Management Systems.
Her studies in Engineering, Accounting, Risk Management in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality have allowed for her to be a versatile and integral professional leader in a variety of audit sectors including Internal Control, Environmental, Health and Information Technology.
Izabela has in-depth knowledge of International Accounting and Audit Requirements and has significant commercial experience across a broad range of industries/sectors for over 13 years.
Izabela has 7 years’ experience in providing auditing services at PwC for one of the largest clients in the financial services industry including Charter Hall, Mirvac, QBE and Macquarie Bank. She moved into the second-tier firms to use her technical expertise and enjoyed working in government, schools and not-for-profit sectors for 6 years and finally she made her move to join the AAC team of experts.
Building strong relationships with clients is one of her key attributes in conjunction with her strong technical knowledge are the key drivers in her professional development. When working with clients, Izabela has a positive and proactive approach, always looking to help find the optimal solution.
Audit and Assurance Services
- Companies and disclosing entities that are required to report to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)
- Greenhouse and Energy
- Trust Accounts (Real Estate, Management Rights, Accountants & Lawyers)
- Australian Financial Services Licensees (AFSLs)
- Incorporated Associations
- Bodies Corporate (Strata Title)
- Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)
- Controlled Foreign Corporations
- Businesses requiring audits to satisfy bank lending covenants
- Gaming Licensees
- Grant Recipients
- Limited assurance engagements
- Internal audits and internal control reviews
- IT control reviews
- Corporate governance reviews
- Financial forecast and budget reviews
- Training: corporate governance, accounting standards, compliance and risk management
- Information / cyber security reviews
We look forward to working with you.